See it ALL - Click Image Below...

See it ALL - Click Image Below...
CLICK IMAGE above to see ALL Motorsports Art and Photos

Monday, December 17, 2012

Collecting Motorsports Art (words from our collectors)

Click to See "Texas Tornado" 
Collecting things that truly interest you, is the purest form of creating a personal collection. Surrounding yourself with images and objects that fit your personality is a healthy pastime.

Successful people all collect something of value. Something personal to them. A reason for living beyond their necessities. These objects, on display, become a gauge for their success and ultimately make them more successful in life and their quest for life's enjoyments.

For me, it's motorsports stuff. As much car and motorcycle related art, photos and objects as I can tastefully display in my home, office and garage. To me, art or an interesting photograph should make you want to "be there," make you feel good or bring out a pleasant memory. I have so many great motorsport moments throughout my life and I guess that's why I enjoy being surrounded with it so much.
--Ben Stern

And another customer writes...

... "Texas Tornado" is another one of my favorite art prints of World Superbike champ Colin Edwards power-sliding his Honda RC51 out of a corner. It also spoke to me. It now hangs in my office with my Freddie Spencer and a street scene that I consider the finest piece of motorcycle art ever, "The Pace" on beautiful coated canvas.

People are constantly sticking their heads in my office to see my wall hangings and "The Pace" is by far the crowd favorite.

--Sam Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...