See it ALL - Click Image Below...

See it ALL - Click Image Below...
CLICK IMAGE above to see ALL Motorsports Art and Photos

Monday, December 17, 2012

Motorsports Art is a great GIFT idea -- anytime!

We have many customers that have reported giving our giclee art as gifts. They are amazed that the recipient is so appreciative, and  say this is the nicest gift they have EVER received. And, even years later they sometimes call or email to say thanks again.

After all, they see your gift hanging on their wall every day of their life! ... How can they forget?

A touching email from one of our collectors:

"I am really impressed with your whole package ... artwork/framing/packing ... a very good experience... I love the piece I bought "The Pace" framed, actually I bought one for myself, and one for my long time riding buddy. 
Your piece was like something plucked from my memory, and I knew my buddy Rick would feel the same way. Rick never expected a present, and when I handed it to him, I told him that it was something he had to have. When he opened it I saw the power of the image on him, he was silent and then teared up. He said it was the best thing he has ever seen ... and said it was an image from his own mind. I have mine above my desk, I can get lost in it. Please keep sending me images of your new works ... Thanks — Scott Mantz, Seattle, WA


"The Pace" as a print has since sold out but we still have a large canvas giclee with a thick gallery wrap ready for a nice wall. Call the Studio if you are interested.
See more of our customer comments HERE